Born in Zadorozhe near Hlubokaye (Vilnius voivodship in the Second Polish Republic) on 15 October 1932. Her father had a 33-hectare farm. She finished four forms of a primary school: the first one in 1941, another two during the German occupation, and one at a Soviet school. She lived through the war in her home village. In 1946, she got a job at the kolkhoz where she worked for seven years. In 1957, she got married, left the kolkhoz and settled in Podlipki. In 1959, she moved to Hlubokaye together with her husband. She started working as a pre-school teacher. She now lives in Hlubokaye.